Cherries Pet Service is a professional dog walking and pet sitting company working in the RG8 area (Pangbourne / Goring & Streatley / Woodcote) and surrounding villages.
If you have at least six months’ experience of looking after dogs, are an animal lover, have first rate communication skills and a clean driver’s license then we want to hear from you. All of our dog walkers have to complete police checks (DBS), own their own car or van suitably crated for dog walking up to 4 dogs (fully insured, MOT and tax) and be willing to walk dogs in all weathers (we are not fair weather walkers!)
We are looking for applicants who have:
● Confidence with and a love of dogs, big and small
● At least 6 months’ experience of working with dogs
● An animal related qualification preferred
● The ability to walk dogs in all weather
● First rate communication skills
● Interest in completing basic training with Cherries Pet Services
● Basic canine first aid training preferred
● Access to own transport and a reliable smart phone
● Minimum age 25 (for insurance purposes), willing to drive company van
● Live within 10 minutes drive of RG8 area.
Overview of vacancy:
● Dog walking in the RG8 area
● Part time – available between the hours of 10 and 4 Monday to Friday
● Approx 8-10 hours per week plus overtime during holidays and busy periods
● Travelling required – must have own car/van – crated for up to 4 dogs
● Self-employed position
● Committed applicants only please (pets like consistency)
● £9 to £12 per hour – depending on experience
How to apply:
If you are interested in Dog Walking for Cherries Pet Services, please fill out the online vacancy form, including a covering message outlining why you are right for this job and upload your CV. We look forward to hearing from you. We will be interviewing in March and will contact successful applicants directly.